Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quakecon! and everything else

Well Quakecon was freakin awesome. This year I was a little bit lazier with qcon, because I decided to skip the Wednesday night preregistration and left saturday night. Which normamily I preregister Wednsesday night go home sleep show up thursday and go back and forth to the event until Sunday afternoon. This time went Thursday morning registered then and stayed till 4 in the morning friday, came home slept a few hours went back to qcon around noon Friday then did not leave until Saturday night 10pm-ish. This was my 7th Quakecon. My Quakecons=2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008, and 2009. 2004-2006 I was a kid and my dad and grandpa were no longer interested in Quakecon, plus I was focusing more on my kickboxing as well. Hopefully I will be able to goto Quakecon every year and look foward to my 8th year in 2010! I had a lot of fun, but I do regret not taking any pictures, because well I brough my camera and everything, I was just to busy having fun. So I don't really have anything to show you. Another thing I only got 2 free shirts and neither one of them are the main Quakecon 2009 shirt!! WTF?! I guess I will have to pick one up next year or ebay (just checked didn't see any *gasp*)

I am not a news reporter nor do I necessarily want to be the more I think about it.  I would like to blog, but honestly writing is not really something I always enjoy doing.  So I don't think I'm gonna keep up with a lot of sites, in this already very competitive market.  For instance in tech news I try and follow 2 blogs, but already they are so good and so fast that I usually end up reading about new things twice I couldn't imagine trying to compete with those (Gawker's Gizmodo and engadget) ... grr I get so lazy with my posts, when I originally had a lot more effort into it, but I guess I'm going to just chill and write run-on sentences and not care.


screw it I'm listening to NIN Ghost because I figured it would help me focus and type, but I forgot to close steam and ppl are msging me grr now I am not focused ... I'll write later

No comments:

Post a Comment