Sunday, June 26, 2011

Not too shabby

Well I am back in the job market, I actually turned down 3-4 jobs before interviewing for this one, and I was hired later that day pretty awesome. Its exactly what I made before with what appears to be a lot more room for growth. Temp to perm instead of just temp. I have had an interesting 2 weeks of unemployment though, and in a way I needed that little vacation, I just didn't need the absence of money. Well I sold my Nexus one on Ebay, winning bid 195, a little disappointing, but technology moves so fast so its good I got that, Craigslist people weren't really offering shit, except one guy offered me to a Nexus S trade which would of been worth it, but I need the cash. Well I will definitely be living some city life, I've decided I will be taking the rail everyday to work still driving to the station, but I still think this is the best way to get there. I guess I am little bit all over the place and I think I have been drinking way too much, but I still have plans to do it next weekend, perhaps after that I may take a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment