Sunday, August 2, 2009

Having a relaxing morning

I kept waking up early, because I have been opening for work all week. I had to actually force myself to sleep in some so I would not be so freakin tired at work. I am trying to get into the habit of writing regularly, so when I start blogging about specific categories I will be able to keep up with it. I have ideas going all through my head and I just need to start putting theme somewhere so I don't loose them. I've got this new app on my G1 called the Budget Droid, and I've got to say its pretty cool, a nice simple way to keep track of all my money that I spend since I'm so poor right now I need to do this, I should of done it a long time ago with a pen an paper, but carrying a checkbook or journal all the time is annoying. So that is a reccomendation I have if you have an Android phone, but I'm sure there is one for the IPhone. Nikki just bought me some new shoes and a watch yesterday, they aren't my typical style of shoes, but I like them and they are comfortable. The watch, I just miss having a watch, especially when I am driving, trying to check the time on my phone is not the safest thing to do in a car. Lets brag about Nikki some more this morning she made me coffee and let me have some of her breakfast (I made myself some too, but she gave me half her sandwich). I think I am about to take out the trash as soon as I convince myself too, then I'll have Nikki go with me and we can walk the dog.

Quakecon is coming up, and I can't wait! Although I am not sure I'm gonna have enough money for a terabyte drive before I go... I really need(want) one before I go, because I know how much crap I will be downloading in DC++. This is going to turn into a wish list lol. I want the ZuneHD in September(rumored) and a 16gb MicroSD class 6 card for my cell phone I did buy a 16GB card but it was a class 2, and realised that's slow, I should of researched ahead of time, but I was in too much of a hurry. I am sure I could go on, but I'll save it all for another post.

Listening to: Rage Against the Machine

Gaming: Light Racer (tron clone for the G1)

Watching: The Soloist (it was good, but I expected greatness)

Tinkering: Portable Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment